Let's Talk Shopping: Where I Shop
A couple of weeks ago, my good friend asked me where I shop. I thought to myself that the reason I created this blog was so that people would be inspired by my fashion and get ideas of how to put different pieces together. but then It dawned on me that I have never written a post on where I shop! So here is a list (both inexpensive and expensive) of boutiques and shops that I simply love. PS. I have ALWAYS been a big advocate for shopping local to not only have a unique style but to help out the local businesses!
For those who call San Diego home:
Van De Vort - boutique serving the finest bohemian brands, chic shoes, and pieces that can jazz up any outfit. (PRICES: on the more expensive side, but YOU can find things for under $100)
Mabels - family owned boutique that sells both babY and women's clothes and CARRIES all locally-made jewelry. Half of my closet is Mabels because I worked at this amazing spot for a little over two years! I might be biased, but go check it out! (PRICES: ON THE MORE EXPENSIVE SIDE, BUT DEFINITELY HAS A GOOD SELECTION OF AFFORDABLE Pieces)
Cedros soles - best shoes ever, not to mention they have every type of clothing, JEWELRY, AND accessory ever! i have yet to leave cedros soles empty handed. DID I MENTION IT IS RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET FROM MABELS? WIN WIN! (PRICES: DEFINITELY ON THE MORE EXPENSIVE SIDE, BUT EVERYTHING IS AMAZING QUALITY AND WILL LAST A LIFETIME. I TEND TO BE OKAY SPENDING MORE MONEY ON TIMELESS PIECES BECAUSE THEY DON'T GO OUT OF STYLE)
For my online shoppers:
- Revolve (I get most of my formal attire here)
- Lulus (great prices, VERY AFFORDABLE)
- Princess polly (great prices)
- Lovers and Friends (ON THE EXPENSIVE SIDE)
- Jet Set Diaries (ON THE EXPENSIVE SIDE)
- REFORMATION (PRICEY, BUT THEY ARE HUGE ON SUSTAINABILITY AND PRIDE THEMSELVES ON BEING ECO-FRIENDLY)
- 31 BITS (THE CUTEST JEWELRY, MADE BY WOMEN ARTISANS AROUND THE GLOBE. I'M ALL ABOUT THE FASHION FOR A CAUSE kind of COMPANIES)
FOR MY GIRLS WHO LIKE TO TRY ON BEFORE THEY PURCHASE:
- Free people (always find something I love here AND LOTS OF AFFORDABLE PIECES, you just have to look)
- Nordstrom (DO I EVEN HAVE TO EXPLAIN MYSELF? THERE IS SIMPLY SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE IN NORDSTROM)
- For Love and Lemons (VERY PRICEY, BUT I AM OBSESSED WITH THE UNIQUE STYLES THEY COME OUT WITH. THEY ARE ALWAYS PUSHING THE TRENDS)
- Stone Cold Fox (EXPENSIVE BUT AMAZING QUALITY)
- Planet Blue (HAVE EVERYTHING FROM GRAPHIC TEES, TO JEANS, TO THE MOST INTRICATE DRESSES. ON THE MORE EXPENSIVE SIDE, BUT I ALWAYS FIND SOMETHING I LIKE WHEN I GO)
- Show Me your Mumu (FUN PATTERNS AND LOUD PIECES THAT WILL HAVE PEOPLE STARING AT YOU AS SOON AS YOU WALK IN THE DOOR)
THESE ARE NOT THE ONLY SHOPS I BUY MY CLOTHES AT BUT JUST A FEW OF MY FAVORITES. FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING SPECIFIC AND NEED SOME HELP ON WHERE TO LOOK!
PS. THE PICTURE BELOW ARE ALL MY OOTD'S AND OOTN'S FROM MY TRIP TO ITALY. I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUN TO COMPILE THEM IN ONE PICTURE TO GIVE SOME FASHION INSPIRATION FOR DAILY LOOKS, HOPE YOU ENJOY!